There`s a lot of talk in e-learning circles these days about the arrival of the second wave. The marketplace is shifting in maturity. The second wave signals the arrival of greater standardization and the emergence of replicable processes. This paper proposes a watermarking standards for collaborative eLearning systems within a university teaching environments.
PDF References Citation
How to cite this article
- Cox, I.J. and M.L. Miller, 2002. The first 50 years of electronic watermarking. EURASIP J. Applied Signal Proc., 2002: 126-132.
- Handel, T.G. and M.T. Sandford, 1996. Hiding DATA in the OSI network model. Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Information Hiding Table of Contents, May 30-June 01, Springer-Verlag, London, UK., pp: 23-38.
- Mintzer, F., G.W. Braudaway and A.E. Bell, 1998. Opportunities for watermarking standards. Commun. ACM, 41: 57-64.
- Mintzer, F., G.W. Braudaway and M.M. Yeung, 1997. Effective and ineffective digital watermarks. Proc. Int. Conf. Image Proc., 3: 9-12.
- Wolf, M., 1989. Covert channels in LAN protocols. Proceedings of the Workshop for European Institute for System Security on Local Area Network Security, April 3-6, Springer-Verlag, London, UK., pp: 91-101.