This study considers an integral equation of Fredholm-Volterra type, where the Fredholm integral term is measured with respect to the position, while Volterra integral term is measured with respect to the time. Also, we obtained the solution of Fredholm-Volterra integral equation in series form.
PDF References Citation
How to cite this article
A.A. El -Bary, 2004. Solution of Fredholm-Volterra Integral Equation of the Second Kind in Series Form. Journal of Applied Sciences, 4: 537-538.
- El-Bary, A.A. and I.H. El-Sirafy, 1999. An infinite plate with a curvilinear hole in S-plane. Le Matematiche, 54: 261-274.
- Abdou, M.A., 1996. Fredholm integral equation of the second kind with potential kernel. J. Comput. Applied Math., 72: 161-167.
- Delves, L.M. and J.L. Mohamed, 1985. Computational Methods of Integral Equations. 1 Edn., University Press, Cambridge.
- Gendi, S.E.E., 1969. Chebyshev solution of differential equations and integro differential equations. Comput. J., 12: 282-287.
- Abdou, M.A., 2002. Fredholm-Volterra integral equation of the first kind and contact problem. J. Applied Math. Comput., 125: 177-193.