Asian Science Citation Index is committed to provide an authoritative, trusted and significant information by the coverage of the most important and influential journals to meet the needs of the global scientific community.  
ASCI Database
308-Lasani Town,
Sargodha Road,
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-41-8815544
Contact Via Web
Suggest a Journal
Articles by Saeid Reza Doustjalali
Total Records ( 1 ) for Saeid Reza Doustjalali
  Ahmad Taha Khalaf , Liu Junhua , Wang Yong , Samiah Yasmin Abdul Kadir , Jamaludin Zainol , Saeid Reza Doustjalali , Negar Shafiei Sabet , Vinothini Appalanaidu , Karim Al-Jashamy , Munira Bhuiyan and A.E. Muftah
  The mental health of students and its many possible determinants are of obvious importance. The purpose of this study was to investigate psychological health status of middle and primary schools students in China. Out of 18 middle and primary schools in Maojian area of Shiyan city, 5 school’s students, teachers and parents (543 participants) carried out a questionnaire survey in a randomized way. Achenbach child Behavior Checklist (CBCL), the Pupil Rating Scale (Revised) (PRS), conner’s Parent Symptom Questionnaire (PSQ), conner’s Teacher Rating Scale (TRS) were used and a survey designed questionnaire for this purpose. The survey investigation demonstrated that 89.29% of students are doing well they were in a healthy psychological status, sublime pursuits and cherish promising prospective with a correct outlook on life and values while the rest 10.71% of students have comparatively severe psychological problems. The major problems appeared to be indefinite purpose of study; self-reproach tendency; impulsiveness; emotion instability: feeling lonely and communicative anxiety. The survey exhibited that those students in higher grades were more prone to serious psychological problems than those in lower grades.
Copyright   |   Desclaimer   |    Privacy Policy   |   Browsers   |   Accessibility